Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!!

Yes, today is a BEAUTIFUL day!! The sun is shining, there is a light breeze, it's not too hot, not too cold, not to humid... actually it's borderline perfect! Yesterday was kind of hard honestly, it hurts when all you're trying to do is help others and it's like they tell you they don't want your help.. (sigh) oh well. We've just gotta keep on trying... keep on working hard and doing our best. Today is great so far though! We just got finished practicing our teaching skills with some other missionaries. That is a VERY valuable experience.. And after this we're going to see a man and his wife that we're teaching.. We are actually planning on extending a baptismal invitation! :) I really hope they accept! PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!! Also, pray for my companion... He's a good guy. Got some stuff that I think he's worried about... Nothing serious, but he might need the help.. and I know FOR SURE that he deserves the help. Then later tonight, we're going to go out with our Elder's Quorum President and see some of the less-active members of the branch. That'll be great!  Well, I'm sure that I'll be updating this again! God bless all of you! Tell your friends and family to check out this blog! Leave me some questions, comments, and concerns!! I LOVE feed back!

No comments:

Post a Comment