Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Oh How Lovely Was The Morning..."

   Man oh man!! Today is a BEAUTIFUL day!!! I know that this blog is for spiritual experiences, so bear with me for a minute. The sun is shining, it's about 65 degrees (Fahrenheit), slight breeze is blowing, awesome day! :) Elder Kato and I walked to the library this morning and I couldn't help but notice the amazing world around me. It was a great experience to take a few minutes to just see and consider all of God's exquisite creations.

   Yesterday, Elder Kato and I had the opportunity to take 8 hours and actually practice our teaching. This was a little different than the normal practice though. Yesterday we were practicing teaching with the Spirit. We were really focusing on having the Spirit with us as we were teaching. We were really trying and striving to understand and then follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost as we taught. It was a VERY spiritual experince... Probably one of the most I've ever had. I know that God loves us and wants us to learn and follow Him. I know that we can recieve inspiration from the Holy Ghost. (see Moroni 10: 3-5) I love y'all! Hope y'all have a wonderful day as well! God Bless Y'all!!


http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/moro/10?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment